1/2 lb. shitake mushrooms
1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms
1/2 lb. portabella mushrooms
2 cups scallions, chopped finely
1 cups balsamic vinegar
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 stick of butter
1. In large saute pan heat all mushrooms in butter withscallions, garlic, salt and pepper. When mushrooms cooked andtender place in blender or food processor and pulse until finelychopped.
2. Place back in saute pan. Add in balsamic vinegar and thejuice of lemon. heat for 5 minutes.
3. Grease cookie sheet if necessary. Cut biscuits in half. Tobe safe when doing this, place biscuit on counter and cut fromright to left or maybe you can even peel them apart.
4. When the biscuits are separated, place a tbsp. of mushroommixture in the middle and place the top of the biscuit back ontop. To make sure the insides don't fall out press the wholeperimeter of the biscuit.
5. Bake for 8 minutes on 325°.