2 6 oz. cans crabmeat
2 tbsp. mayonaise
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 small onion, diced
1 16 oz. pkg. shredded meunster cheese
1. Split english muffins and bake on cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes or until turningslightly brown.
2. In medium bowl combine remaining ingredients. Blend well.
3. Remove english muffins from oven and place spoonfuls of crabmeat mixture ontop of muffins.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
5. If you have extra mixture, place in small baking dish and bake for 10 minutes andserve with crackers.